Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Me

I have greatly neglected this blog since I started it back up, but things are going to change around here from now on.

See, I have a ton of posts already written (or half written), but I never publish them because I am afraid of upsetting any of my friends or family that may be reading.  What was originally started for me to journal my everyday happenings, to talk about my kids and generally say what's on my mind, turned into a "what do I think everyone wants to hear about?"  The truth is, life isn't a bunch of rainbows and unicorns...there are some dark rain clouds and rotten apples thrown in there too. 

So, this is the new me, blog-wise.  No more censoring myself for anybody else.  Because honestly, some days my kids make me wish I was single with no kids living it up my 20's in bars and clubs, making out with random guys and waking up with a gnarly hangover.  I'm not religious, I have very liberal views, I like to cuss, a lot damn it and I love to shop and gossip. 

This is not to say that my life is all gloom and doom, because it's not...my kids are THE most fabulous kids around and I'm going to shout that from the roof tops as often as possible too.  You're just going to get the whole gina from now on, not just the everything is perfect gina.

(Also...I don't always use spell check...just sometimes those extra clicks take too much effort and I don't want to do it)

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! I'm SO glad you're blogging for YOU and not going to censor yourself. You shouldn't have to. Like you said, this is YOUR blog. It's your little corner of the web. Say what you want. I can't wait to read it all!

    And, btw, I LOVE the template you've got ~ your blog is pretty & bright. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete